Fuel Injection System Services
No one wants to pay more for fuel than they have to. When your fuel injection system is not working properly you are burning more than you use. There may be an issue with the air flow sensor, the fuel injector, the pistons or the fuel rail. Do not burn through more fuel than you should on a simple trip around the neighbourhood. Make an appointment with the team at Westside Mechanical Graceville today!
Why Work With Us
- The Best Value: Having your fuel system checked makes financial sense as you are making sure the fuel you buy is the fuel you burn. Our team works hard to provide great service at a great price and get you back on the road.
- Peace of Mind: All of the services we offer in Graceville are backed by the Repco Nationwide Guarantee so no matter where you are in Brisbane you are protected.
- Great Mechanics: Our team is kept up to date on the latest parts, diagnostic equipment and services thanks to Repco training seminars and service bulletins.
Fuel Injection System Services Include:
- Timing Correction on Fuel Injectors
- Fuel Injection High Pressure Cleaning
- Piston Repair
- Engine Control Unit Repair
- Fuel Rail Replacement
- Fuel Pump Replacement
- Cylinder Head Replacement
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement
- Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement
Fuel Injection System: Glossary of Terms
Knowing which parts make up your fuel injection system makes it easier to determine where the issue is. Here is a quick glossary of some of the key components of a fuel injection system.
- Fuel Injectors: Electronically controlled valves which supply a specific amount of fuel to the engine.
- Sequential Firing Device: Controls when the fuel injection system opens so that it operates in sequence with the combustion cylinders.
- Oxygen Sensor: Located in the exhaust pipe to measure how much oxygen is being dispelled and that the correct fuel to air ratio is being burned.
- Mass Airflow Sensor: Located in the engine control unit to measure how much air is being mixed with fuel.
Make an appointment with Westside Mechanical Graceville for fuel injection services today!