Get a Brake Service for Your safety
A Brake Service is obviously required if your car doesn't stop as fast as it used to. But its important to know there are less noticeable warning signs that you should be aware of to keep you safe when travelling on the road.
Does your car display these warning signs? it's time to have your brakes checked.
- Your brake pedal feels hard, soft or spongy
- The brake pedal is low
- Your vehicle loses grip during braking
- It feels like your car pulls to the side when braking
- Your steering wheel shakes or shudders when you brake
- When braking there is a high pitched squeak or squeal
If your vehicle shows any of the warning signs above, contact us at Westside Mechanical as soon as possible.
Brakes are critical for safety in all vehicles; avoiding their service is just plain dangerous. Braking systems should have an inspection at every service and by a qualified technician.
At Westside Mechanical we offer a free 65 Vehicle Inspection Report with every car service that we perform, and we will let you know if we feel there are any immediate concerns, and offer the correct service or repairs. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid
Call Westside Mechanical today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free Vehicle Inspection Report with any car service!